|Privacy: we will not rent, share, or sell your information with anyone, ever!|
- Blogs: Mad About Design offers graphic designers hundreds of inspiring ideas for your blog, or your client’s blog
- Discover the branding power of Stone Serif, Stone Sans, and Stone Humanist
- New white paper design template opens new profit opportunities for graphic designers
- What features would you like to see in a white paper template?
- Free Font of the Month helps graphic designers build their font library and design attractive ads, brochures, logos, newsletters, & websites
- Blog Business Summit
- Chuck Frey’s Innovation Weblog
- Chuck Frey’s MindMapping
- Dan Pink’s A Whole New Mind
- David Meerman Scott’s Web Ink Now
- Design & Thrive - Maria G. Nozza’s Design & Thrive blog and site offers graphic designers resources for both sides of the brain.
- Designer’s Who Blog
- John McWade’s Design Talk blog - Design philosophy and tips from Before & After’s publisher of
- John Thackara’s Doors of Perception
- Laura Ries’s Origin of Brands
- Membership Site Planner - Ideas and tips dealing with selling information on a subscription basis
- Mindjet Blog
- My Graphics Notebook - Graphic Designer
- Published & Profitable - Blog tips for authors planning, writing, planning, and profiting from books
- Seth Godin’s Blog
Do you have a case study to share?
Chuck Frey, whose Innovation Tools and Mind Mapping blogs are “must reading” for anyone interested in getting more done in less time, is searching for case studies for an upcoming e-book showcasing maps created by users.
Click here for details.
For your convenience, you can download a form […]