|Privacy: we will not rent, share, or sell your information with anyone, ever!|
- Blogs: Mad About Design offers graphic designers hundreds of inspiring ideas for your blog, or your client’s blog
- Discover the branding power of Stone Serif, Stone Sans, and Stone Humanist
- New white paper design template opens new profit opportunities for graphic designers
- What features would you like to see in a white paper template?
- Free Font of the Month helps graphic designers build their font library and design attractive ads, brochures, logos, newsletters, & websites
- Blog Business Summit
- Chuck Frey’s Innovation Weblog
- Chuck Frey’s MindMapping
- Dan Pink’s A Whole New Mind
- David Meerman Scott’s Web Ink Now
- Design & Thrive - Maria G. Nozza’s Design & Thrive blog and site offers graphic designers resources for both sides of the brain.
- Designer’s Who Blog
- John McWade’s Design Talk blog - Design philosophy and tips from Before & After’s publisher of
- John Thackara’s Doors of Perception
- Laura Ries’s Origin of Brands
- Membership Site Planner - Ideas and tips dealing with selling information on a subscription basis
- Mindjet Blog
- My Graphics Notebook - Graphic Designer
- Published & Profitable - Blog tips for authors planning, writing, planning, and profiting from books
- Seth Godin’s Blog
Dan Gookin, author of many of the world’s best-selling computer books, including several in the For Dummies… series, is offering a free e-book entitled The Bloggers Guide to HTML.
If you have a blog, or a presence at Squidoo.com, you know that one of the best things about blogs is that you do not need […]